Become a trader
Stalls and fees
- Pop up stalls £15 per day (Tuesday to Friday), or £20 per day (Saturday and Sunday).
- Street Food stalls £25 per day (Tuesday to Friday), or £40 per day (Saturday and Sunday).
- All rents to be paid in advance. Stall frames and table tops will be provided.
- All items to be removed from site at the end of each day’s trading.
Permanent trader (Fixed unit)
- Secure unit with lockable shutter and WiFi.
- Required trading hours Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm
- A one off fee for shop signage
- Electricity is metered and charged quarterly.
- For all permanent unit enquiries contact Sealeys on 01474 369368
Use our online application form to express your interest. It takes about ten minutes to complete. We’ll ask you to provide:
- a copy of your photo ID (passport or driver’s licence)
- a copy of a recent utility bill
- a copy of your public liability insurance up to £5 million (plus insurance to cover employees, if any)
- a copy of your Health & Hygiene Certificate (if a food producer)
- your National Insurance number
Gravesham Borough Market building is owned and managed by Gravesham Borough Council.
Gravesham Borough Council processes personal data consistent with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information about how the council processes your personal data please see our privacy notice on our website at: www.gravesham.gov.uk/privacy
Once you’re ready to begin, select the button below. You’ll be taken to the Gravesham Borough Council website to complete your application.